Sunday 29 April 2012

Mac-attack!

It's officially gone past the point of raining cats and dogs - raining lions and wolves maybe? In typical British style a few weeks ago the papers were in the grip of drought panic with a few of the more melodramatic papers predicting the next potato famine. British weather at it most predictably unpredictable.

I personally find it virtually impossible not to lose my umbrella the moment I leave my flat. Low points include losing it in the same shop I bought it a few weeks later and Friday night's leaving it the pub less than five hours after purchase. For these reasons I'm relying entirely on my coat to keep me dry. And if there's a silver lining to all these rainclouds it some of the quirky macs around at the moment that will keep you dry and toasty even when its pouring down...




I'm personally loving the clear plastic mac -  just because it's raining doesn't mean you can't show off your outfit!

1 comment:

  1. Great post and very apt! Definitely raining down lions and wolves! The mint crochet one is my fav.

    :-)

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete