Thursday 26 April 2012

Bristol Spring/Summer Fashion Show

It was the Cabot Circus Spring/Summer Fashion Show this weekend so perching myself up in Cafe Rouge I got a little snap happy. The show was obviously more of a promotion of the clothes currently being sold in the likes of American Apparel and River Island housed in the mall than a genuine fashion show. Still I always like watching these things, if for nothing more than a little inspiration and maybe seeing how some of the high street store's pieces can be worn. Creatively not much was going on here, a little dancing but not much in the way of styling. It was all pretty safe and simply displaying some of the more wearable trends without adding anything original to them. A little disappointing really...

Case in point, I left Cabot Circus having only bought one thing. Unheard of for me!






No comments:

Post a Comment